Sunday, June 22, 2008

Baby’s First Word

Eventually, the most awaited first word that will come out from his mouth was “Daddy!” It was couple days ago when he was trying to say something and all I’ve heard from his words was DADADADA… I was quite not happy because he needs to speak MAMA, but its kind a hard word for him I think since he started with DA! And this morning after I fed him, he was pissed off at me since it took me long to clean our dishes. And he wants his water right away. So while waiting on his high chair, he was just growling and talking. And finally I went to picked him up and I was shocked to hear him saying the word “DADDY” loud and clear enough. I couldn’t believe it because he is now a papa’s boy yet before he was a mama’s boy! And now when is he going to say mama? I’m quite upset now…

2 comments:

Sassy Tanya said...

wala lagi ni tagboard hehehee, nya kinsa mn na si geanie nang imung sis?

HulaGirl said...

tao po! bakit ala pa ring tagboard here hahahaha
taysa ha bc pa si lola dodong mikael ill add u as in gyud kay kurug bya ko sa imung inahan na gamhanan hahahaha